The scoop on 'We're In The Hayfield Now Daylily Gardens'

We're In The Hayfield Now Daylily Gardens

4704 Pollard Road
Orono, Ontario L0B 1M0 (Canada)

Phone: 1-888-818-7234

Comments:

Positive MadameBolduc
January 3, 2004
My first experience was during their anual open-house. My friends and I were greeted personally by family and volunteers who were more than happy to answer questions and give us a tour of the gardens. It has since become our most favorite place to visit. We have purchased numerous varieties and my husband has now become an avid collector.

Clare is a treasure .......
Positive Starzz
Newcastle, ON (Zone 5a)
July 27, 2003
Excellent robust plants! Beautiful gardens where you can see all the new, and older, introductions growing in the beds. Henry Lorrain is the owner and lives right there in a lovely older home.
They have an open house which I attended on July 26th 03. They dig the plants that day and take your order while you wait and have a snack,look at art in the sale barn and chat to other daylily lovers about their choices.. You are given a catologue with photos and a sheet of planting and care, instructions as well. If you do not live in the area you may order from their website. I highly recommend this Daylily grower for unusual and large blooming plants. Prices are higher than some other places ..but I feel the little extra is worth paying to have such healthy, unique Daylilies.
Cheers,