The scoop on 'The Violet Showcase'

The Violet Showcase

3147 South Broadway
Englewood, Colorado 80110-2423 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: Free (US only)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive KenyaPurrz
Denver, CO
April 6, 2011
I'm fortunate to live close enough to be able to visit their store personally. The owners are friendly and a wealth of information if you have any questions. The store is clean and offers plants that are in bloom, in between blooming, as well as starter plants. There's the added bonus of hearing the birds singing, as they sell canaries too. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful store!

The only negative that I could even bring up is that they have short hours, so getting there after work is difficult. They are open on Saturdays though, so that helps. :)
Positive wallterr
West Palm Beach, FL
February 6, 2010
Have been doing biss with this place for years off and on today was trying to go to there web site and was not abl to so I called and a verey nice man ansserd the call and told me he had gottin a call saying some one els was haveing the same trouble and he would look in to it but it was how he said he was getting right on it was so geat and nice to hear that some one cared about what I was saying NOT like most these day Just a great way to do Biss thats for sure now I know way thay have been in the biss for so long Thanks Walter Page Denver CO
Positive Chrissycf
Columbia, MO
January 17, 2007
I snail-mailed my first order to Violet Showcase and figured on a two-week or more wait. due in part to weather conditions in the places between my home and theirs this winter. Much to my surprise I received my complete and correct order LESS than a week after I mailed my order out. THAT"S SERVICE! Thanks Violet Showcase. You have earned a loyal customer!
Positive PlantMomto3
Nevada, MO (Zone 6a)
August 31, 2005
I placed an order with this company over the phone on Monday for potting supplies and received the order on Wednesday! This order included 324 plastic pots. I can't believe that they were able to get the order together and ready for UPS so quickly!

The person who took my order was very pleasant and friendly and she remembered to include the plant catalog I requested. Excellent customer service.

This is the second time I have ordered from this vendor and I have been extremely satisfied both times.
On January 5th, 2006, PlantMomto3 added the following:

I just received another order and am once again completely satisfied. The representative even took 20 minutes out of her busy schedule to answer some questions I had regarding growing AV's.

Very pleasant and helpful.
Positive Shelly221
Denver, CO (Zone 5b)
August 2, 2004
I have personally been to this store, it is an amazing place. Very nice, and knowledgable people. The store was VERY clean and tidy, with a great selection of plants.
Positive chotaling
Cleveland, OH
October 19, 2003
I have not ordered violets yet but I will in the spring. I have ordered many supplies from them and their service is very professional, friendly, and fast. You can't go wrong here.
Positive MarianB
October 22, 2002
EXCELLENT! I ordered their 12 plant assortment, all the plants
are very nice.Service is impeccable,wonderful printout describing the varieties you recieve.I hope they offer minis next year.
Positive iMacCool
July 12, 2002
Price list is easy to read and well organised. They send you a postcard ahead of shipment and professionally ship plants. Both plants and leaves arrived healthy and intact. I would recommend them to any violet buddies.