The scoop on 'Walter K. Morss & Son'

Walter K. Morss & Son

76 Lakeshore Rd
Boxford, Massachusetts 01921-1115 (United States)

Comments:

Positive mfioravanti
Lebanon, NH
January 7, 2006
Awesome! I bought 35+ blueberry plants and they all arrived healthy, extra big and strong. And for an extremely reasonable price (believe me-I researched!). I intend to do business with them in the future and would highly recommend to anyone!
Positive the_herb_farm
Gloucester, MA
May 12, 2005
I made a trip to Walter K Morss' at the recommendation of Mr. Roberts of Gloucester. I purchased a few plants which worked out well. But the visit was the best part!
Positive littlerhody
Prudence Island, RI
June 9, 2003
This is the second year in a row that I ordered from Walter Morss. I received beautiful healthy raspberry roots at a reasonable price. The rhubard was also excellent. They are honest and knowledgable people.