The scoop on 'Redbud Lane Iris Garden'

Redbud Lane Iris Garden

2282 N 350th St
Kansas, Illinois 61933-6087 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive gailcf
Houston, TX
October 3, 2010
Working with Redbud Lane Iris Garden has been a pleasure. They send wonderful healthy rhizomes that have just been dug and have always given us extras. We will continue to do business with Jerry and Melody.
Positive Belle_Fleurs
January 17, 2007
If anyone gets a chance to go to Redbud Lane during the summer, it is a must! The place is a fairyland of flowers. Beds and beds of irises, hostas, lilies, and other various flowers. They have a pond filled with water lilies, and a field in front of their house that is a few acres of nothing but rows of lilies and irises. The couple who runs Redbud are extremely friendly and helpful. My mother and aunt introduced me to Redbud, and now it is an annual outing for the three of us to go there and peruse their vast gardens. I cannot wait until spring so I can go there and start my gardens at my new home!
Positive arthurgoodwin
Denver, CO
September 1, 2006
Ordered 10 Siberian Iris. Prompt acknowledgement via e-mail of order and again when shipped. Shipment arrived when they said it would. Plants very well packed and arrived looking like they had just been dug hours earlier. Divisions were very large - both in number of fans and size of rhizomes - largest Siberian rhizomes I've seen from anyone this year; also plants had absolutely no soil on them - best washing job I've ever seen on Siberian iris. And, three nice bonus iris included as well. I'll definitely be ordering from them again.
Positive puttytat
Saint Louis, MO (Zone 6a)
June 5, 2006
I've been a customer of Redbud for more than 10 years. Plants are healthy and clean and true to name - have never had a mislabeled one. Great selection of older TBs and LAs especially. Highly recommend!
Positive kharrison
April 1, 1995
They have a terrific selection of iris, especially beardless varieties. The prices are very reasonable and they are especially generous with "extras" which they include if you list substitutes for out-of-stock cultivars. The plants I ordered were in excellent condition when I received them. I will definitely be ordering from them again.