The scoop on 'Singletree Farm'

Singletree Farm

Fletcher, North Carolina 28732 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: n/a

Comments:

Negative ajarmen
Bedford, TX (Zone 8a)
November 29, 2006
I ordered some Hosta seeds the last week in October. On November 14th I emailed to enquire as to status since their site states seeds will be mailed within 2 business days. I never received seeds nor a response to my email. At least they didn't bill my credit card.
Positive connerjn
June 12, 2003
I ordered a nine-plant hosta collection last year that I planted in fall 2002. Spring 2003 all nine hostas came up charging and they look beautiful today.
Positive ruby42
Cape May Court House, NJ (Zone 7a)
March 22, 2002
Found this company on e-bay and ordered several hosta! Nice divisions and great service! Will shop here again!!!!!
Positive rolltide86
January 10, 2002
I ordered hostas from Singletree Farm last summer and was very pleased with the quality of the plants and with the service. I'm planning on ordering again this year!
Positive ScoleJP
August 1, 1998
I recently ordered 4 Hostas from Singletree Farms. Wonderful web site - pictures of all hostas listed. All they sell are Hostas; the plants were and are beautiful well packaged and very healthy. You can print their price list and order form. Their prices are very reasonable, and the plants were shipped within 2-3 days of ordering. A site worth checking out, if you're looking for Hostas.