The scoop on 'Rollingwood Gardens (Daylilies by Jeff & Elizabeth Salter)'

Rollingwood Gardens (Daylilies by Jeff & Elizabeth Salter)

7024 NW 18th Ave.
Gainesville, Florida 32605 (United States)

Comments:

Negative cmsjb
Westminster, MD
March 6, 2008
I stopped dealing with Rollingwood about 8 years ago due to problems with lack of delivery and lack of concern on Rollingwood's part. Eventually received order but since I had had similar problems prior to that, I learned my lesson.
Negative brianleemack
Pinnacle, NC
March 3, 2008
I placed an order with the Jeff & Elizabeth Salter of Rollingwood Gardens in April of 2007. My check cleared my bank on May 5, 2007. I have not received my order. I have sent them 3 emails at their new email address and all three have been ignored as have phone messages that have been left on their answering machine
Positive susxmedic
Harbeson, DE (Zone 7b)
October 25, 2005
Large plants that are healthy. Fantastic new introductions. Good customer service when they accidentally shipped the wrong plant they let us keep the wrong plant plus sent us five fans of the proper plant (a brand new intro). We will continue to be loyal customers.
Positive DeniseCh
February 24, 2004
How a company treats a customer BEFORE they know how much you're willing/able to spend with them seems to be the most accurate indicator of excellence, based on my experiences, and Rollingwood passed the test with flying colors!

I always purchase just a few plants initially, when trying to determine how a business treats its customers, and my experience with Rollingwood was excellent: the plants they sent were huge, on schedule, precisely as ordered, and the bonus was very generous. Additional orders surpassed my expectations, a lost plant was cheerfully replaced with a magnificent specimen, and communication was excellent. Their garden manager, Susan, is a GEM, and is very responsive to customers. My first experiences with them were so good that, for the past 2 years I have had sight-unseen, standing orders for all their new collections, and continue to be Exceptionally pleased with everything I've received from them. They give "Buy With Confidence" a new meaning.
Positive hemnut
Belmont, NC (Zone 7b)
March 3, 2002
I've ordered from Rollingwood for several years. I have always been extremely happy with the plants which they sent. In almost all instances, they sent multiple fans instead of the double fans which I ordered. I plan on submitting another order to them just as soon as I get the 2002 catalogue.
On May 14th, 2002, hemnut added the following:

Placed order in April. When I received the order, it was without doubt, the best order of daylilies that I have ever received in the 10 years or so that I have been in daylilies. Received 6 fans of one 2002 intro & 4 fans of another 2002 intro. To say that I am a satisfied customer is a vast understatement. Top-notch daylily nursery in my opinion.
Positive frankie4
Walhalla, SC
January 27, 2002
Have been a regular customer for 3 years. Plants were always received in excellent condition and were true to name. One did die - probably my fault, but was cheerfully replaced. Plants received have been very large and new intros are often double fans. Very generous bonus plants. I do wish they had a web site though.
Negative dirtyharry
Aurora, CO (Zone 5a)
January 9, 2002
I purchased a $200 daylily introduction from this company. When it bloomed, it was not true to name. They said they would replace it, but never did in spite of repeated phone calls. I will not do business with them again.