The scoop on 'Good Seed'

Good Seed

195 Bolster Road
Oroville, Washington 98844 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive simmran1
Burlington, IA
March 18, 2009
This a generous and 'Good' seed company that more people should use as a primary seed source. A good place to get cold hardy seeds for a reasonable price. Plus Paypal is now the way internet commerce is transacted and Good Seed is onboard. With a decent selection, how-to's online, low prices and fast shipping I recommend this small company.
Positive johnsonjrbm
Olympia, WA (Zone 7b)
April 1, 2008
I was looking for a source of Boldog Hungarian Spice pepper seeds, and came across the Good Seed Company. They also had an eclectic supply of cool-weather short-season tomato seeds, so I ordered several varieties.

I received my order in less than a week, and am very satisfied with the prices and seeds counts. I will order from them again.
Positive EricWalker
December 1, 2000
We placed a small order this year and have no feedback yet except "order filled OK."