The scoop on 'Sylvan Roses'

Sylvan Roses

848 Stonybrook Road
Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4P3 (Canada)

Paper Catalog Cost: $3

Comments:

Positive january12
Lake Country
Canada
March 13, 2006
A few years ago I purchased several roses from Sylvan. All are thriving (except 2 which I dug up and tried to transplant in the heat of the summer while they were in bloom - silly me) I bought one for my neighbor, too, and it's her favorite rose. I bought three for my parents in Revelstoke which have all been transplanted at least twice and are doing very well. Some of the ones I bought were Golden Anniversary, Heritage, Della Balfour, L.D. Braithwaite, Brother Cadfael, High Hopes, Iceburg, New Dawn, Heavenly Rosalind, Madame Gregoire Staechlin, Abraham Darby, Graham Thomas, Sharifa Asma, Dainty Bess and at least a couple more that I can't remember the names of right now.

I am moving soon, and when I start my new garden I am heading straight for Sylvan!
Negative Cottage_Rose
(Zone 5b)
August 20, 2004
I don't know if these people are still in business.
They seemed to be really nice folks but in 2002 I was very disappointed after spending over $100. to purchase 5 roses from them only to receive tiny, stunted and very sickly roses. All failed to thrive.