The scoop on 'Upcountry Gardens (PlantsToGo.com)'

Upcountry Gardens (PlantsToGo.com)

31874 State Highway 44
Shingletown, California 96088-9731 (United States)

Comments:

Positive love_passiflora
Vacaville, CA
March 15, 2005
I had ordered a couple of plants from them earlier in the year Prostanthera rotundifolia and Putoria calabrica. I had noticed that one of the plants that I wished to purchase on their website did not have a place on that page to purchase that plant. I called them and had asked if that plant was available, they were very helpful and informed me that they would check on that plant and call me back. That same day I received a call back informing me that the plant was available and to just order 2 of the same plant and they would substitute in the other. I placed the order on a Friday and by Monday I received the plants. I was amazed by the promptness of their order processing and quality of service. The plants arrived in beautiful condition.

I would not hesitate to order from them once again. They have outstanding customer service (something that is hard to come by these days) and the plant quality is top notch for mail order!