The scoop on 'Plantworld Seeds'

Plantworld Seeds

Burnham Road
South Woodham, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 5QP
(United Kingdom)

Fax: +44 (0) 1245 327113

Comments:

Positive gregr18
Bridgewater, MA (Zone 6b)
November 2, 2011
Highly recommended. They have an incredible selection of seeds, many that are unavailable from North American sources.

Shipping from England to Massachusetts took just one week, and there were no issues with customs. Since I spent more than 30GBP (about $45-$50), shipping was also free! Seeds were well-packed and everything was in perfect order. An excellent company.
Positive bigred
Ashdown, AR (Zone 8a)
March 1, 2009
Placed my first order 2009. Package got caught up at inspection station due to no fault of vendor, Mr. Ray Brown. He stuck with me the entire way even offering to replace seeds,apx.30 pkg. @apx.$70.00,out of his pocket, should they not arrive. Mr. Brown stayed in contact with me via e-mail until the seeds finally arrived at my door.

Highly recommended. Mr. Brown is a prince,his selection is amazing and people that work there are very cordial.Look forward to attaining more seeds from company in the near future.