The scoop on 'Treloar Roses Pty Ltd'

Treloar Roses Pty Ltd

Midwood
Portland, Victoria, 3305
(Australia)

Phone: (03) 5529 2367
Fax: (03) 5529 2511
Paper Catalog Cost: Free (ships to Australia only)

Comments:

Negative Shaorong_zhang
Tianjin
China
June 12, 2014
Feels like I have been scammed. This is the worst on-line-shopping experience ever.

The order was put in more than 6 month ago. After them missing the promised delivery date, I followed up. I was told the order did go all the way, so I need to pay again. Since I can't find the 6 month old bank record, I paid again and notified them on the day. Guess what, another week goes, no rose and not a word from them. I have to follow up again. Still no respond.

I might have to go to the next level. Just donít know if it worth it.

Positive KentuckyRoses
Kentucky
Australia
August 23, 2011
Dealt with Treloars for 6 years, big orders and have always found their service & products fantastic. Their prices are unbeatable and in spite of ordering up to 1000 roses there are never any problems with either quality or numbers. Highly recommended
Positive Rosewater
December 31, 2003
I have always found this company to be truely professional in every way. My orders are always well packaged & clearly marked & delivery is always when I request it. Most importantly the plants are always extremely healthy & of good size with strong root systems & I have never had a failure from hundreds I have grown. I find both their website & catalogue a joy to view & the free roses they offer with my order is a treasured bonus.
Rosewater
Neutral lothian
October 23, 2003
I Have purchased Roses twice now from Treloar Roses.
First order had no problems but the second order has left rather a sour taste..
Roses were received but one had a lot off stems cut backs under the bud union decided wait and see, in the mean time the accound was payed quite quickly..
Months later i receive the account again as still outstanding, contacted Treloar Roses to be told that they have no record of payment !!!!!!!!!!
This account was paid by Bank transfer and they sent me the bank details..
After a frantic search the statement to my Credit Union for the month of payment was found and sent to them. Received responce all fixed now not impressed at all!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the last order and the sus rose well the prunings under the bud union were understock removal gone wrong and growing well to top it off it is throwing root suckers this really makes a good standard rose OH! yes several others are growing root suckers all are standards..
Yes still waiting for a response...
Cliff Kerr
NSW
Positive Tomboy
May 18, 2003
I have purchased mail order bare root roses from Treloar's on two occasions. Extremely pleased with the efficient, helpful and curtious manner in which they do business.

Their catalogue is extensive, well laid out, has lots of information and very good photos. Anyone who purchases roses from them will automatically recieve the following years' calalogue - at no charge. If you have not purchased in the previous year, you apparently have to request it and pay a minimal amount in stamps. This info was passed on to me from someone else, so I cannot confirm its validity.

The roses arrived in good condition and packaged well. They supply you with one free rose for every $70 spent. Last year (2002), I received six free roses with my order, which I was obviously delighted at - since I was only expecting three.

I will certainly continue to deal with this company in the future.