The scoop on 'Shade Flowers (Herbs Roots & Barks LLC)'

Shade Flowers (Herbs Roots & Barks LLC)

977 Daws Ridge Road
Nancy, Kentucky 42544 (United States)

Positive Shommel
Irvington, VA
October 20, 2015
I ordered several roots from these folks - they arrived very quickly, well pacpackaged with good instructions. Paid via paypal - very convenient. I will order again shortly. Just dont expect much by way of communications.
Positive swampergreeny
Port Jefferson, NY
September 5, 2015
I just purchased every plant has to offer except Ginseng (sold out this season, I bought two ounces of Ginseng seed instead). I was told my order was shipped Wednesday, it arrived Saturday. Each variety was individually bagged and labeled with light requirements and planting instructions. All the bags were carefully packaged in a single box. The roots all look strong and healthy, the seeds look nice too.

Negative papaverred
Fairfax, VA
May 21, 2010
Placed an order in 12/2008 but I never received my items. My personal check for the order was cleared. Emails went unanswered and their listed phone number is out of service. I do not recommend ordering from them.
Positive plantbug
Asheboro, NC
December 10, 2004
I was more than pleased with the bulbs/roots I received and appreciate the little extra with the instructions on each order. I will be ordering again.
Positive jimcnj
Garwood, NJ
April 13, 2004
The trillium and twinleaf I had purchased last fall are all
coming up beautifully. I will make another purchase this fall for sure.
Positive kygardener
October 30, 2002
Ordered several roots from this company. Was very pleased with the size and prompt shipment.