The scoop on 'Peter Pauls Nurseries'

Peter Pauls Nurseries

4665 Chapin Road
Canandaigua, New York 14424-8713 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: SASE

No positives

Comments:

Negative darlingtonia
Burnaby
Canada
March 23, 2006
The plants I got were infested with ants. and they took forever (9+ months) to deliver... I strongly beleive they dug the plants out of its natural habitat!!! this was back in 1993.
Negative Equilibrium
May 7, 2005
Not exactly a nursery from which you can order with confidence in my humble opinion. I'd be inclined to steer clear of this place. I've had occassion to speak with him on the phone and I will reserve comment other than to say I will never place an order with him.
Negative akwildfyre
Anchorage, AK
September 23, 2004
I ordered from Peter Pauls once. I wish I had known what I know now (by researching their company online, etc) because I never would have wasted my money. The plants I received were miniscule at best and full of weeds. I had to pluck the grass away to even see the ping. Sure makes me wonder about them being wild collected...
All the plants died within a week despite excellent care.
Negative Tristan