The scoop on 'Rainforest Flora, Inc.'

Rainforest Flora, Inc.

19121 Hawthorne Blvd.
Torrance, California 90503 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive littledorrit
Salt Lake City, UT
January 22, 2012
I received my order quickly and the plants were in beautiful shape when they arrrived. They were able to add something I forgot to order and the order still shipped that day. They even included three free plants. I also own Mr. Isley's (one of the owners) book called Tillandsia II. It is a beautiful, informative book and a great addition to my botanical library. I am very happy with this company and will order from them again.
Positive Lylith
Brecksville, OH
March 8, 2011
I recently ordered 9 cryptanthus plants from Rainforest Flora. The plants are awesome. I had a tiny mixup in my order but had an incredibly nice customer service person straighten it out in a manner that was customer service plus! The plants are healthy, large (for cryptanthus which are small plants), brightly colored and beautiful! Highly recommended!
Negative Queek
Greenwich, CT
November 29, 2009
I was about to order their 'Tillandsia Kit (Small)' for $40.00, when I noticed that the shipping, via Second Day Air as they recommended,, was $52.84 (!) .

I have worked in the nursery business for over two decades myself; surely this is either an error or egregrious profiteering?
Positive Saltydoc
Silver Spring, MD (Zone 7a)
November 22, 2008
We visited on a recent trip to California. Excellent people helping us, obviously quite knowledgeable. We purchased plants to be shipped. The packing was excellent. The prices were reasonable. And if you've never visited in person, do so. You'll love it, the plants. the folks, and especially the ponds!
Neutral dancingwnature
February 25, 2008
Plants are o.k., the shipping was way too high and the prices could be better. When I called I felt like I was given an attitude... Don't think I'll be ordering from them anymore...
Positive jrrog
Geneseo, IL
June 26, 2006
I placed an order for a staghorn fern and the next day ordered a fertilizer to go with it,put the horse before the cart..Within five minuets they called to ask about shipping a four dollar item for ten dollars. We got it shipped in one box and all is well.Very GOOD service!