The scoop on 'North Country Daylilies'

North Country Daylilies

444 Goosen-Regan Road
Buskirk, New York 12028 (United States)

Comments:

Positive daredevil
Niagara Falls, NY (Zone 6a)
May 17, 2008
Friendly and knowledgeable, with fantastic communications and timely service, Melanie sure does send some real nice plants! Her own introductions are well worth saving your pennies for.
Positive JanePA
McAlisterville, PA
May 23, 2007
This is my first order from North Country Daylilies, but it will not be my last. The daylilies I received today have large fans, a great root mass, a deep green color, and look very healthy. I could not be more pleased. I chose extra fans as my bonus and I sure did get them. Melanie is great to work with, and took time to answer my questions, and gave great descriptions of the DLs in question. I only wish I would have found this vendor sooner. The DLs she sent are the nicest I received this Spring, and I am talking about the 100+ I received earlier, including the ones from the South.
Thank you Melanie. Please give this vendor a try.
Jane, PA
Positive 2zeus
(Zone 7b)
April 26, 2006
My first order from Melanie this year, and I received my plants today - not one was just the double fans quoted - big healthy looking plants with great roots. And two huge beautiful bonus plants as well, one of which was her own introduction.
Apart from the great product, Melanie is patient, helpful and a genuine pleasure to deal with.
I look forward to dealing with her again next year!
Positive willowhill
August 9, 2003
Splendid plants and friendly service!
Positive fig5
May 19, 2003
I have ordered from Melanie many times and have been one hundred per cent satisfied. The daylilies planted on this estate have gotten better and better with each passing year. NCD prices are reasonable and description of plants accurate. If you want to add daylilies to your landscape, this is the place to buy them.
Positive hemnuts
January 14, 2003
Melanie sends big and healthy plants!
Would order from her again and again.
She also has a really cute yellow Labrador. : )
Positive Lorie
Muncy, PA (Zone 5a)
August 23, 2002
Wonderful people to deal with. Super large, multiple fans given. I especially like them because they are in my zone and the plants don't have a recover time when I plant them. Great selection and good prices. I will definitely order from them again.
Positive FL_Gator
Dunnellon, FL (Zone 8b)
January 12, 2002
I have found some hard-to-find great older varieties at North Country Daylilies, and the plants did great even after the shock of going from Zone 4 New York to Zone 8b Florida. There are recent varieties available too. The plants, and service are great.

FL_Gator