The scoop on 'P & P Seed Co.'

P & P Seed Co.

56 East Union Street
Hamburg, New York 14075-5007 (United States)

Phone: n/a

Comments:

Positive Centaurea
Amsterdam
Netherlands (Zone 8b)
March 28, 2009
I received seeds that were not what was labeled. I was planning on posting a positive as I received a quick reply to my complaint directly to the company with a promise of a refund of my entire order, and I replied with an affirmative to a request to help ID future seed (they assured me it was a supplier problem). This would have been very nice and garnered a positive and even a repeat order if what else I ordered came true from seed this year. Unfortunately, I have since not heard a word, nor seen any such credit to my account and it has been 20 days since that e-mail. I understand it's busy season, but I am disappointed. 20 days is plenty of time to make good on such a promise.
On March 28th, 2009, Centaurea changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

Received email and assurance. Will keep neutral for now.
On April 17th, 2009, Centaurea changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

Received a package today with proper seed AND a refund - nice. A bit on the slow side, but considering overall, a very nice gesture and appreciated. I look forward to seeing them in the garden. Thank you P & P.
Positive treeguy_NY
West Seneca, NY (Zone 6a)
April 25, 2008
I placed a seed order for three strains of sunflower, one giant pumpkin, and a book. All were packed well, arrived quickly, and germinated very well. Will do business with them again.

Positive cavassim
goiania
Brazil
March 13, 2004
I ordered from P and P last year. My seeds were perfect with good germination and I receive a leaflet with many different kinds of giant pumpkins. Ray is a good man and concerned with his customers. I already ordered giants from P and P. Good source from competitors!!