The scoop on 'Garden IQ.com '

Garden IQ.com

Fayetteville, Arkansas 72702 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-835-0123

This company is affiliated with Nitron Industries

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive meadowgarden
Rockford, IL (Zone 4b)
May 27, 2004
I tried this company for the first time. I bought fish emulsion and 3 varieties of granular fertilizer. The products are all great. The prices seem to be lower than many other companies for similar products. I received my order within a week.
Positive drbb
Morrisville, PA (Zone 6a)
August 12, 2003
I don't understand Nitron A-35--but it does work. I started with the same heavy clay soil that my neighbors have, but within two years of two applications each year my soil really improved, thatch (which was low-to-moderate) disappeared, earth worm activity improved--just about everything around the lawn improved. I left a small plot (about 4 x 4) of lawn untreated with A-35 as small control. A-35 was the only difference--the entire lawn got organic feedings and other amendments as needed. The 4 x 4 "control" (as much as you can control anything on a 4 x 4 patch of lawn) was doing pretty well, but the difference was noticeable. I have not used A-35 in several years, but the benefits seem to have held up well over time.
In the past (when I gardened more actively), the A-35 seemed to help veggies get through stress periods better than when I didn't use it.

The Nitron Web site has improved recently (now called gardeniq.com), but I have not yet purchased anything on-line. Prices are a bit steep (mostly due to shipping), but in the past I have found the customer service very good.
Positive KittyMorrissy
September 1, 1996
Check out Nitron Industries. They have an enzyme product called A-35 that truly improves soil texture and activates & releases soil nutrients. I didn't believe it myself until I tried it. Nitron also offers a long list of natural fertilizers in sizeable quantities and good prices. Examples: Alfalfa Meal, Cottonseed Meal, Soft Rock Phosphate, Sul-Po-Mag (a terrific source of Potash, Sulfur & Magnesium), Greensand, and Bat Guano, just to name a few. I really don't know what I'd do without this supplier. I incorporate these natural amendments when I build new beds and I know they're supplied for years to come with only moderate additions.