The scoop on 'Stanley & Sons Nursery'

Stanley & Sons Nursery

11740 SE Orient Drive
Boring, Oregon 97009 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of plants.

Comments:

Positive gdpmgary
Highland Acres, DE (Zone 7a)
March 23, 2013
My experience with Stanley and Sons was superior. It was the first time I ordered from this nursery and Larry Stanley was very attentive and responsive to several queries.

in particular, I purchased Picea Pungens – “the Blues”. The specimen Larry selected was 10 gallon and a real beauty. 4' tall and absolutey beautiful... I have a special beach setting on the bay and this tree is the bomb!

In addition, I ordered as ground cover, 15 Juniperus contorta “all gold”. The gold color is so vibrant and beautiful and truly unique for this area. I just hope it can retain the beautiful color. These look so nice, I ordered 30 more and am awaiting their arrival.

Lastly, I ordered 6 Pinus Dens – Vibrant. Everything arrived from Oregon, beautifully packaged and still moist.

I could not think of anything that I could say but positive. Pricing is superb, customer service is impeccable - and personalized and packaging showed enormous care and consideration.

If you are looking for hard to find unique evergreens for a large project, Larry will take the ultimate care to ensure that you are fully taken care of. In this day and age, it is so refreshing to see those who just go the extra yard to make life special for others. I take my hat off to Larry and his caring staff!

Gary from Lewes, Delaware