The scoop on 'Orchard's Edge'

Orchard's Edge

836 Arlington Hts Road #233
Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-881-1426

Comments:

Positive robertb_44
Pawtucket, RI
February 12, 2013
I searched all over to find info in this company, which I couldn't either good or bad, but did find about the company that owns Orchards Edge, Luminous Chao which is at the link at the bottom of the page, found an article about the 2 owners and they have several sites offering tools for sale in The Chicago Tribune. Seems to be a low overhead company, not even a phone number which did make me feel nervous. The article was old, but decided to go for it. Well I received all the tools I ordered, fast efficient and accurate. I felt I should post something since there's nothing out there, wish more people would post there experience with them, I can't be the only one.