The scoop on 'ACF Greenhouses (Aarons Creek Farms)'

ACF Greenhouses (Aarons Creek Farms)

380 Greenhouse Drive
Buffalo Junction, Virginia 24529 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-888-9050

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company specializes in:

Comments:

Positive PamelaQ
Navarre, FL (Zone 8b)
November 20, 2008
I ordered greenhouse plastic from here and was very pleased with the speed with which I received it. My order was exactly what they advertised and I am very pleased with their prices. I would buy again from ACF.
Positive Twonewfs
Belgium, WI (Zone 5a)
March 25, 2008
I ordered a portable greenhouse from this company. Their price was among the least expensive I found on the Internet and they had the product in stock, which many other stores did not. They sent me a confirmation number and shipping notification and I got the greenhouse within a week. You can't really ask for much more than that from a company.
Positive EP
Merrimack, NH
February 25, 2006
I have bought misting supplies twice from this company, and both times my order was received impressively quickly. I have not had any problems with them and can definitely recommend them.
Positive patp
Summerville, SC (Zone 8a)
December 28, 2005
I purchased a prewired 120v thermostat which did not operate as it should. I emailed the company and was supplied with a set of instructions in an attempt to rectify the problem. All attempts to rectify the problem failed. I subsequently sent an additional email to the company and was told a replacement was in the mail. The replacement was received within a week along with a return UPS shipping label. The replacement thermostat performs as expected. I recommend this company for its prompt attention to my problem.
Positive Keyring
DC metro, VA (Zone 7b)
August 19, 2005
I got some compact flourescents and a few other things. Very happy with the selection, price and prompt shipping.
Positive gardener427
April 13, 2004
I bought a Cross Country greenhouse and some accessories from these people because they were very helpful and answered all my questions (the price was the best I could find too!). We received tracking information soon after greenhouse shipped out, so I knew when to expect it. When opening the greenhouse crates, I noticied 2 of the panels were damaged. I called ACF, and our salesperson said he would have new panels shipped out right away. I thought, here is a week or two lost waiting for the panels, but they arrived 2 days later! We had the greenhouse constructed by the end of the week, and I LOVE IT! I will definitely be purchasing from them in the future.
Positive isuhort
October 5, 2003
I ordered a Juliana greenhouse and heating/ventilation equipment from them. Good prices. Good customer service. Good products. Highly recommended.
Positive Terry
Murfreesboro, TN (Zone 7a)
September 24, 2003
I ordered "snap clamps" or c-shaped clamps to hold the plastic on my PVC greenhouse frame. ACF had the best prices, and their shipping was prompt. Would definitely order from them again if/when I need more supplies.
Positive funnylady
March 4, 2003
I have a greenhouse from this company and I am very happy with it. Got everything I needed to get started at a very good price. I wanted to pick up the greenhouse myself instead of having it shipped because we were going to be close by on vacation, it was no problem. Everything was ready to go when we got there. The greenhouse went up nicely and is working out great. Purchased it in July of 2002. It is called The Little Greenhouse and is 8.5 X 14 ft. Will order from them again.
Positive carly6543
Arden-Arcade, CA
February 23, 2003
I have a Juliana grow rack, and wanted another one. This company had the best price, and an even better price on two. I ordered two--and received an email the next day saying they'd been shipped, along with the UPS tracking number. They arrived soon after. I am VERY happy with their service, and if I get to the point of affording an actual greenhouse, will check with them first.
Positive davidb
October 26, 2002
Purchased a greenhouse heating unit from them. Heater was as described, delivered when promised. I will do business with them again.