The scoop on 'Mountain Mist Nursery'

Mountain Mist Nursery

10 Log Gap Road
Fairview, North Carolina 28730 (United States)

Comments:

Positive PatsyMcF
Williamsburg, VA
April 27, 2011
I ordered 11 native azaleas 4 days ago, over a weekend, and the plants arrived today in fabulous condition. They look healthy. Thank you, Larry, for nice plants which were sent in such a quick fashion and packed so carefully. I will order again next year.
Positive pathologypaul
Signal Mountain, TN
April 25, 2011
I placed a large order of native azaleas and rhododendrons. Larry sent me beautiful plants! They were well packaged and all are thriving. I will definitely order again.
Positive branches
Seaford, NY (Zone 7a)
December 22, 2005
Purchased 6 Christmas Ferns in spring 2004. I received 7 bare roots and all are doing well and look great. I will be ordering more this season.
Positive KWoods
Glen Cove, NY (Zone 7a)
December 30, 2004
Fantastic! Found native straight species azaleas I was not able to find elswhere. Prices were reasonable and plants were mature, budded and well packed. Shipping rates were also reasonable. I was very impressed with my first order and intend to order from them again.
Positive Cyanidae
Malabar, FL
October 21, 2004
I ordered three native azaleas which are difficult to find in my area. The customer service people were really nice and helped with the timing of planting as well as the location. When the plants came, they were more mature than I expected and came with very complete instructions as to how to plant them. I was pleased with the quality of the packaging, the size and health of the plants, and the cost was reasonable. I would definitely order from them again! Another testament to their quality: two out of three survived three hurricanes this summer only one year after planting!
Positive 2far2c
Hillsborough, NC (Zone 7b)
October 23, 2003
I am impressed with my first order of three native azaleas from this grower. The order process and communication was smooth. The plants arrived well packed and packaged and in good condition. The plants are of good size and the root system appears to be well developed. I won't hesitate to order again from this grower.