The scoop on 'Neptune's Harvest All Natural Organic Fertilizer'

Neptune's Harvest All Natural Organic Fertilizer

PO Box 1183
Gloucester, Massachusetts 01930 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-259-4769
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

Comments:

Positive ogg
Gloucester, MA
February 4, 2012
We started using Neptune's Harvest about ten years ago and have been fans ever since. When we stated our Organic Gardening business Neptune's Harvest was the fist product we recommenced for our customers and our growers keep coming back for more every year.

The company is top notch and is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks for making such a great product.

Dan,
OrganicGardenGrower.com
Positive Pitcom
Avondale, PA (Zone 6b)
July 4, 2011
I have been using the hydrolyzed fish oil on my garden this year. It has done wonder's for my corn. Some of my stalks are growing 3 full ears this year! All of my vegetables seem to be enjoying this stuff, especially my 25 foot long spaghetti squash vines. Great stuff.
Positive 3wer4c
Leetonia, OH
June 17, 2011
This fertilizer is great stuff. This is the first year i am using it. It is working well.
Positive Organic_Joe
Berne, IN
July 28, 2010
Neptune's Harvest gives our family garden just what we need, an organic fertilizer which helps produce great produce and helps our soil at the same time! Here is where we found ours, http://www.gardenharvestsupply.com/category/neptune-s-harves...
Positive OkieGardening
Edmond, OK
February 27, 2010
Used the product for the first time last summer. Had amazing results. On vegetables, the growth, health, and yields were fantastic despite an unusually hot, dry summer with early heat (100's in June). On flowers and shrubs: a new bare root climbing rose had three 8'+ canes; a japanese maple the house sitter allowed to dry out came back as soon as I started applying; despite a very harsh winter for our zone (7B) virtually no die back on shrubs planted in spring AND IN FALL! Liked the product so much bought 5 more gallons while on vacation in New England. Only negative: when 1/2 gallon spilled on the floor of our van somewhere on the New York throughway, my wife and 4 kids were less than pleased!! I highly recommend this product.
Positive bbinpa
York, PA
September 3, 2009
I have ordered from Neptune's Harvest 3 times this year and must say their fish oil/seaweed combination is a real winner with my garden. Today I placed my third order for their product by phone because my browser would not allow me to order on line. The customer service rep. was courteous, expedient and helpful. This is a great company, and I will continue to do business with them.

You can order NH products from other web sites at a lesser price than quoted here, but after S&H are added it ends up being more expensive! This company has a S&H one size fits all policy that brings their cost down!
Positive elkwc36
Elkhart, KS
April 22, 2007
I just placed and received an order from them. This will be the first time trying their products but have read so many good reviews about them. The service was fast and good. Packing and shipping was great and reasonable. The only suggestion I would have is it is always nice to receive a confirmation of order and a shipping date so you know when to expect it for those of us that are gone during the week sometimes and also that it was received. Will update this fall after using it.
Positive dirtworks
New Haven, VT (Zone 4a)
January 3, 2006
Neptune's Harvest, Fish hydrolisate products are very good products to use and sell. The food I produce using it is more flavorful than any you can get. The ease of use and simple instructions make it a favorite amoungst my home gardening customers. When home gardeners come into my shop and see all the different products I sell, they often go right to the Neptune's products because they find them so easy to use and almost impossible to apply improperly.
The company itself is aces. I enjoy working with them very much. They are freindly and informative people and really beleive in their products.
Positive robeezee3
Englishtown, NJ
July 14, 2003
Neptune's Harvest makes a fish hydrolysate liquid fertilizerthat I've ordered from them for the past 5 years.

I use it as a liquid fertilizer, and find it to be so effective that I generally order from 5-10 gallons of it per growing season and use it in place of such fertilizers as Miracle Gro. Although I got good results with these chemical fertilizers when I used them, I find that the quality of my soil has gotten markedly better as a result of my using this product. I also should say that I find it to be a better quality product than that generally sold at local garden centers - and where can you find gallon quantities of fish emulsion at local retailers?