The scoop on 'Yelm Earthworm & Castings Farm'

Yelm Earthworm & Castings Farm

14741 Lawrence Rd SE
Yelm, Washington 98597 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-339-6767

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive ManorRox
Manor, TX
January 11, 2013
I didn't visit the location but I ordered one pound of red wigglers online. They ship on Tuesdays and I received my package on Thursday. Also, they were running a free shipping special so only paid for the worms. They arrived in great condition and there were a lot more worms in that pound then what I have received from various merchants in the past. Great service!
Positive CocaColaRain
Seattle, WA
February 13, 2007
Back in 2002 I drove from Tacoma to Yelm to get some composting worms in the winter. They were friendly and gave me a generous supply of healthy worms. I still have a full, happy worm bin. They're good people.
Positive swineinsanity
Graham, WA (Zone 8a)
March 8, 2006
I went there to buy 2 lbs of red wigglers. I was refered to them by another nursery. Was a half hour drive for me, but I got what I was wanting. They were nice. My worms are healthy and doing awesome. I would recommend.
Positive Niesers
Seattle, WA (Zone 8a)
April 24, 2003
I drove out to Yelm from Seattle to pickup some of this soil. It's about an hour and a half drive, but it's worth it. I could've had my order mailed to me, but since I was getting 23 cu feet of the soil I figured it would be easier and cheaper for me to drive.

The employees there were very friendly, and I also picked up a couple of packets of organic seeds. I would definitely recommend these folks if you're planning to do any organic vegetable farming.