The scoop on 'Daylily Place'

Daylily Place

10019 Route Road
Lillian, Alabama 36549 (United States)

Comments:

Positive jamesleaser
Houston, TX
January 27, 2011
Great source of high quality seeds.Super service.Nice.

James
Positive TroubleX2
Montgomery, TX (Zone 9a)
April 30, 2010
Fred and Kathleen are great folks. They are kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable. Fred has been instrumental in enhancing my Hemerocallis education. He is the best!
Positive nanny_56
Putnam County, IN (Zone 5b)
April 30, 2010
I just received my first purchase from Fred and Kathleen Manning last week. I twas a very large, healthy DF of his 2010 intro Lillian's Stoke The Fire. I can't wait to see it bloom in my garden!

Fred is very kind man willing to help the new to daylilies and answer any questiongs you may have.
Positive cls009
March 16, 2006
Great people to deal with! I've purchased seeds from them many times, as well as bareroot daylilies. Always very nice products and generous!