The scoop on 'BFG Supply Co.'

BFG Supply Co.

Burton, Ohio 44021 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-883-0234

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive youngd24
Western Springs, IL (Zone 5a)
October 8, 2007
Ordered a case of custom color Dillen pots. Good service, fast shipping, good prices. Will definitely order more from them in the future.
On May 30th, 2008, youngd24 added the following:

Ordered from them again. Cases of Dillen 4" round thinwall, 10" Euro SL baskets, 8"x5" mum pans and #1 pots. Called the suburban Chicago location on Thursday afternoon with the order and told them I would be there Friday morning. Showed up Friday morning and everything was sitting there waiting for me. I priced them against Griffin and Carlin this time and again they had the best price. The only thing I wished they had was a Saturday morning pickup option.
Positive Oscarsdotter
Mason, MI
January 25, 2002
BFG-Burton Flower & Garden is a wonderful company!
They have several branches in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and NewYork.
BFG takes the time to answer any question, big or small,
and offers the best customer service around.
I always recommend them as my #1 choice for greenhouse film.
Melissa/Oscarsdotter :-)
Positive Terry
Murfreesboro, TN (Zone 7a)
January 25, 2002
Another gardener referred me to this company when I needed UV film for my hobby greenhouse.

Their price for the film was better than anywhere else I looked, and they handled my order very promptly and courteously. Shipping costs were reasonable, especially given the weight of the package, and my order arrived in less than a week. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing greenhouse supplies!