The scoop on 'GardenMakers'

GardenMakers

Rowley, Massachusetts 01969-0165 (United States)

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive mjohnso8
Asbury, NJ
March 26, 2006
I placed an order of about 20 seed packets of mostly shade loving perennials in February, 2006. The seeds have arrived in good condition and I've planted many of them per the detailed instructions. The shipping was very reasonable and they had a very good selection of shade loving varieties. I can't comment on germination until spring, but they get my approval so far.
Positive CaptMicha
Brookeville, MD (Zone 7a)
January 28, 2005
I've ordered seed from garden makers in the past. They had a good selection, but slightly high prices.

Shipping was fast and overall, I was pleased with this companie's performance.
Positive cultivateweeds
Salem, MA
October 31, 2004
Several varieties of very rare seeds available. I never received confirmation of my order (probably because I ordered from a public library computer, and didn't have e-mail!), but the seeds arrived, germinated as expected. They did promise me a catalog, which never arrived - too bad for them more than me, because I would have ordered more :-)
Positive Cynthiascat
Catonsville, MD
December 13, 2003
Good company. I've ordered a few hard to find seeds from them over the years and my orders have been handled perfectly. Germination rates have always been excellent. Selction has depth but not breadth. This is a small company, so if you order something and don't hear from them, might want to follow-up by phone. Still, I've never had a problem.
Negative Kyra
Sammamish, WA (Zone 8a)
May 29, 2002
Although I rec'd electronic confirmation of my seed order(placed in February 2002),and an order number I never rec'd my order or any response to my e-mails (April and May 2002) regarding my order.Could have been worse - they at least never charged me for the order they never sent