The scoop on 'Rick's Tropica'

Rick's Tropica

7730-A James Clark Street
Port Richey, Florida 34668 (United States)

Phone: 727-842-8326
Fax: 727-842-8326

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: none

Comments:

Negative Candece1
April 26, 2005
Over the last 2 months I have e-mailed Rick's Tropica several times inquiring about purchasing a Tahitian Vanilla Orchid. I have never received a response to my e-mails or any form of acknowledgment. Rick should not post an e-mail address if they are not interested in hearing from potential customers. I will find my vanilla orchid and purchase it elsewhere.
Positive nero
January 23, 2002
I have purchased several plants from Rick's Tropica, and have been very pleased with both the plants and customer service. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.