The scoop on 'Denali Seed Company'

Denali Seed Company

Anchorage, Alaska 99511 (United States)

Fax: 1-800-684-1767

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive asturnut
Anchorage, AK (Zone 4b)
July 1, 2013
Growing conditions in Alaska are SO different than the lower 48. For my first foray into starting seeds in a cold climate, I figured it would make sense to buy seeds from a local company. I'm glad I made that decision. I've have EXCELLENT germination rates with everything I bought from Denali Seed Company. I appreciated all the information on their website about how the seeds were tested and the details concerning growing conditions. Alaska is a big state and just because something grows in Fairbanks doesn't mean it will grow in Juneau or Barrow. I ordered lots of seeds and my order only came to about $20. Shipping was super cheap and FAST! They also included some really nice freebies. I am VERY happy with my order and I will definitely continue to order from Denali.
Positive akflowers
Palmer, AK
October 17, 2003

I would highly recommend Denali Seeds to anyone who lives in a cold,short seasoned area. I've used both their vegetable and flower seeds and have been greatly impressed by both. Their website has also been most helpful in tips for getting the most out of your garden.