The scoop on 'Graines Baumaux'

Graines Baumaux

No address on file.

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Negative Panjas
bouzon gellenave
France
October 15, 2012
Please be aware that this seed company is attempting to destroy a small heirloom seed company here in france. there is currently a petitition to stop the European ruling.

Please read

I just signed the petition "François Hollande: Faire annuler la condamnation de Kokopelli" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

Positive Potagere
January 31, 2009
I live in France and use Graines Baumaux as my principal seed source. I am always amazed at their vast selection, especially of OP and heirloom varieties of vegetables. Their service is quick, friendly and efficient. They always give extra seeds, which has led to me trying new things I would not have otherwise, and I have usually been pleased with the results. Don't know of another comparable seed supplier for French gardeners.
Positive containergarden
Los Angeles, CA
October 7, 2006
I have a kitchen garden in both Ireland and California. I've ordered seeds from Graines Baumaux for the Irish garden. They have an excellent selection. I was particularly interested in artichoke and cardoon seeds. Their prices are highly variable: low for open-pollinated and heirloom seeds; expensive by U.S. standards for F1 seeds. Their seeds are well packaged and germinate well and quickly. I was more than satisfied with the quality of the seeds and the service.
Neutral zeldonian
Haines Falls, NY (Zone 4b)
June 5, 2005
I sent an email to them (in french) asking if they would ship seeds to the USA. They took a very long time to respond. They said no, with no explanation, even though it is legal, and I read that they would. Good selection, even if I could not get any of it.
Positive angel_orto
Tuscany - Italy
Italy (Zone 9a)
February 11, 2003
They have an enormous variety of interesting items; buying from them is a pleasure - all perfect! All comments I read from Europe were positive!