The scoop on 'Chuck Plemmons Perennials'

Chuck Plemmons Perennials

275 South Blackstock Road
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29301 (United States)

Comments:

Positive jfkiii
UNION MILLS, NC
May 19, 2013
This nursery does not have a mail order business. They do however HAVE A GOOD STOCK OF HOSTAS AND OFFER VARIOUS SIZES OF PLANTS @ APPROPRIATE PRICE LEVELS. THEIR PLANTS ARE FIELD GROWN . AS STATED IN A PREVIOUS REVIEW THEY ARE VERY HELPFUL AND KNOW THEIR PLANTS VERY WELL. THEIR PRICES ARE COMPETITIVE. I HAVE PURCHASED PLANTS FROM THEM AND ALL HAVE BEEN HARDY . THEY ALSO HAVE A GOOD SELECTION OF ANNUALS AND PERRENIALS.
Positive helschom
Spartanburg, SC (Zone 7b)
December 13, 2010
This place gets a 10 from me! I wish they were all this nice.
Positive tammycarole
Wellford, SC
July 19, 2006
actually bought several beautiful- uncommon to local garden stores- hosta.
Price was reasonable- plants great- been a month and they are thriving in 100 degree heatwave
thanks!
this was not a mail order purchase but direct from the grower in spartanburg sc
Positive gt9772c
October 1, 2003
I did not mail order form Chuck Plemmons, but I did buy several plants from their store when I visited. I found the owner to be very helpful and knowledgable. All the plants appeared to be in very good condition. He has a very nice selection of hosta's. Based upon my interaction with the staff and the quality of the plants, I would recommend others try mail ordering from this company. All the plants I bought have thrived in my SC garden.