The scoop on 'Mills Magic Rose Mix (Beaty Fertilizer Company)'

Mills Magic Rose Mix (Beaty Fertilizer Company)

Cleveland, Tennessee 37320-2878 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-845-2325

Comments:

Positive ATLGARDEN
Atlanta, GA
March 12, 2014
Excellent source for plant food and fertilizer. Well know by rose growers for Mills Magic and Mills Easy Feed. I order from them every year. I always receive my order quickly and it is accurate and well packaged.
Positive plantswoman
Nashville, TN
February 22, 2010
This is my go-to company for all things fertilizer. I am an experienced gardener, garden writer, and rose nut, and I can tell you they are FABULOUS in every way, including price, service and product quality. LOVE my Beaty!
Positive kentstar
Ravenna, OH (Zone 5b)
January 6, 2010
Fast shipping and reasonably priced. I bought Mills Magic Rose Mix as a first time buyer with the company. I can't wait to try it in spring on my roses!
More next growing season ...
Positive robeezee3
Englishtown, NJ
July 14, 2003
I have been ordering the product directly from Beaty for the past 5 years. They ship it promptly and I love the quality - imagine being able to apply bone meal, fish meal, compost, alfalfa meal, all in one easy application. It improves the soil while feeding the roses.
Positive lupinelover
Grove City, OH (Zone 6a)
June 5, 2002
I particpated in a group purchase of this product, and used it for a year on my roses. I was very impressed with the results. Very high quality of product is evidenced by the fact that most rosarians I know use it yearly by the drumful.

I have no personal contact with the company, only their product. Often available at local nurseries.