The scoop on 'Manchester Wildflower Seed Company'

Manchester Wildflower Seed Company

11101 Bethel Church Road
Manchester, Michigan 48158 (United States)

Phone: (734) 428-1916

Comments:

Positive Lostbui
Charleston, WV
January 21, 2005
Good service. Great quantity of seeds in a unique and useful package. Bulk seeds available for a good price. The owner was very reasonable. Nice website.

Positive scotaring
November 17, 2004
I was very pleased with the amount and quality of seeds that I received and the shipping was fast. I can definitely recommend Manchester seed company to others!
Scott af
Positive Coastlady
February 21, 2002
All I can say is WOW!!! I was so impressed with the amount of seeds I received.Double the amount of the ones I have bought from other companies. I love the packaging as well.The seeds come in a little waterproof ziploc bag. I found ordering off their website to be very convenient and received prompt delivery. Can't wait for Spring! Keep up the good work Manchester Seed Co.! Coastlady in NH
Positive Oscarsdotter
Mason, MI
February 4, 2002
This is the nicest new seed company around! The prices on their seeds and shipping costs are outstanding. Never before have I recieved so many seeds in such beautiful seed packets in my life.

They are very generous in the amount of seed that they send.
The growing instructions (on each packet) were very detailed and helpful as well. I'll be ordering again from The Manchester Seed Company, to be sure!

Melissa/Oscarsdotter :-)