The scoop on 'Backyard Beauties'

Backyard Beauties

Arnold, Missouri 63010-3978
(United States)

Phone: 636-464-2863

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on October 10, 2002:
Handmade Flower Seed Note Cards for your Family, Friends & Clients containing real flower seeds, many varieties from my own gardens, for any occasion! Over 40 different card designs; ask to see my list.

Customized Flower Seed and/or Spearmint Leaves Packets with your Personal or Business information make unique favors or handouts for Baby and Bridal Showers, Wedding Receptions, Grand Openings, Trade Shows, Seminars, Conventions, any event!

My "gardening special" is Buy 6 and Get 1 FREE!

Nancy Hayes
beauties95@charter.net

Comments:

Positive Eckelkamp
November 25, 2002
Used both the seed card and the seed packs---GREAT response from my clients. Used the packets in a mailing and as "give-aways" at our business' 5 year anniversary and client appreciation party---clients loved them, especially because Nancy customized them with my firm's name and the phrase "Thank you for helping us grow." Recommend her highly.
Positive MGloryBelle
November 14, 2002
Nancy Hayes' Backyard Beauties rates Number One in my book. I purchased personalized packets of her flower seeds for wedding shower favors, and Nancy got the packets to me quickly and carefully packaged. They were a hit with all the guests at the shower, too!

Martha in NM
Positive NewImageMom
October 20, 2002
Nancy's seeds grow into really beautiful plants!

I've planted Cosmos, and Four O'Clocks, and both grew large & lush in the first few months! The blooms on the Cosmos are such a beautiful, vibrant orange that really lit up my yard, and the Four O'Clocks grew into very stunning "bushes" with big, unique leaves. Even though I got many compliments on my Four O'Clock "bushes", they didn't get a chance to bloom for me before our cold set in up here in Alaska. Next summer, they are going to be gorgeous in my flower box! I wouldn't be surprised if I'm even awarded 'Yard of The Month' for our street next year!

Thanks, Nancy!!