The scoop on 'Seedland.com (also dba GardenSeeds.com and GardenPatio.com)'

Seedland.com (also dba GardenSeeds.com and GardenPatio.com)

9895 Adams Road
Wellborn, Florida 32094 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-820-2080
Fax: (386) 963-2079

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive sdk1959
Bensalem, PA
April 19, 2008
This is the 2nd year I have ordered Empire Zoysia grass plugs from them and all of them were received in excellent condition. All survived and are growing great, here in southeastern Pennsylvania.

The grass plugs are grown separately in trays like a regular plant so they have there own root system, unlike grass sod where the roots are cut. I think that is key to them surviving , growing and spreading. The Empire grass plugs are especially shade tolorant. The area where they are planted the canopy was raised on the tall trees so the area gets some sunlight in the early morning and late afternoon with excellent results.

I had no grass at all under the trees where I planted the plugs and I wanted grass not a ground cover. These grass plugs worked perfect and is much better than the shade grass I planted under another shady area. The Zoysia grass you can walk on, the other shade grass I planted is very thin with thin leaves even though this is the third year for it.

I highly recommend the Empire Zoysia grass especially if used under trees. Lot less work, better results, better for the trees too because if you put top soil down and then sod on top you end up smothering the tree roots then you'll have a dead tree in a few years.
Positive GEOJEFF
Coventry, CT
February 2, 2007
I ordered seed online. It arrived quickly and accurately. Packaging was adequate. They had also packed a booklet with extensive planting & care instructions. Overall a pleasant transaction.
Positive dknutsen
Wheeling, WV
August 2, 2006
Received Zoysia plugs in good order and exactly as I ordered them.....
Negative thebulbguy
Mesa, AZ
May 31, 2005
I phoned the company on 5/27/05 to purchase millet from them because they offered free shipping for orders greater than 500lbs. When I placed the order, the owner told me that they no longer honor free shipping. I told him, I'm starring at it on your site right now. He told me that he would not honor it said some VERY nasty things on the telephone and the promptly hung up.

I phone him back, told him that I didn't think that was very professional and that I wanted my seeds shipped to me for free and that he wouldn't do it and was EXTREMELY rude.

I would NEVER purchase seeds from these people as they have demonstrated their dishonesty. Can you imagine what would happen if the product was no good. I doubt they would stand behind it. I would recomend nobody EVER purchase anything from them.
Positive TRobinson
May 19, 2002
I recieved an order of Zoysia pluggs in good shape and just as they were described.