The scoop on 'Little's Good Gloves'

Little's Good Gloves

P. O. Box 1966
Sedona, Arizona 86339 (United States)

Phone: (928)203-9769

Company Comment, posted on August 19, 2011:
Hi folks,
Little's Good Gloves has been around since 1987. My wife and I are both gardeners and test all our products before we offer them to our customers.
We offer outdoor and garden hand and forearm protection for such chores as digging, weeding, planting, thorny shrub work and water gardening. We make a strong effort to be sure that these items are functional and affordable.
For fall, take a look at our Mud Gloves for clean up and bulb planting. If you are working the roses and shrubs, add a pair of our Arm Protectors for under $10. They go over the elbow so you can work with confidence, no scratches, no cuts.Happy Gardening!
Mark & Beth Ann
Owners

Comments:

Positive Mobi
Denver, CO (Zone 6a)
July 28, 2005
I have ordered from this company three times and have been very pleased with the products and service. The Mud gloves are the best and the only gloves I use in the garden now, except for the Thornmaster for those roses. I LOVE the mud gloves!