The scoop on 'Algoflash'

Algoflash

33705 Shady Acres Rd
Leesburg, Florida 34788 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-313-3471
Fax: 1-888-313-3471

Comments:

Positive puertorico
Raleigh, NC (Zone 7b)
July 5, 2011
I'm amazed by this product, I've used it on all my houseplants and many of my outside plants for a year or two now and it's great but I recently found out just how great. My son and I planted pomegranate trees at the same time and mine has grown twice as fast as his, he uses regular fertilizer and I use Algoflash. I tried the Algoflash on his and in three days he had amazing new growth tips on all his branches. We've never seen anything like it. I have to order it from the company because there isn't anyone local that caries it yet and I've never had any trouble ordering from them.

Carol
Positive sillybug5
Winston Salem, NC (Zone 7a)
May 7, 2009
Algoflash is the best liquid fertilizer I have ever used. Without it, my plants do not perform half as well. I have been using it for years. I especially like immersing new plants, bulbs, daylilies, bareroots, etc in a liquid bath of it to get them off to a great start. It makes my annuals stronger and better able to withstand heat and sun. I know all this because when I run out of it , my plants show it bigtime. KUDOS on a great product!!
Positive KimberlyLutz
Kempton, PA
May 7, 2009
Algoflash and fish emulsion are the only things I ever use in my garden for the last several years. The stuff is incredible. I use it on flowers and vegetables. I usually have the biggest zinnia's you have ever seen. It is great stuff!
Positive dansdad
Concord, CA
April 12, 2008
I planted my tomatoes too early and was about to give up as they look wilted and otherwise sickly, tried algoflash and within 1 week they are growing and looking peppier
Positive chunx
San Diego, CA
June 4, 2005
I bought this from Park Seed because they promoted it very heavily in their catalog. I couldn't tell much difference in my plants when I used it to water them. Once I started to do foliar sprays, they really took off. I experimented on several plants to make sure this stuff worked. I had 2 impatiens, each in pots. I only treated one. The Algoflash one doubled in size and was covered in blooms. Same with petunias and marigolds. I swear by the stuff now. It doesn't leave any spots on the plant leaves and won't burn them either. Great product.
Positive RickBear
June 1, 2004
So good so far. I've been growing tomatos in New Jersey (The Garden State) for over 30 years. This is my first year using Algoflash (for tomatos). I have never seen results like this. I planted tomato plants that I bought at a garden center three weeks ago and they are already small bushes about 2 1/2 feet tall! And it's not just green growth either. I have lots of flowers(buds).

I can't imagine how they will perform during the summer at this rate. I'll keep you informed!
Negative xplorer
Makati
Philippines
August 11, 2003
I ordered at their online store Re:winter sale at buy 1 take 1. I received e-mail confirmation about the order but that was the last thing I heard from them. No delivery, no billing, no email response.
Positive BobGale
Belmont, MA
August 11, 2003
I had very good results with both their rose and tomato formulae. The roses have many new leads and good rebloom. The tomato plants are over 9 ft. tall (as of early August) and are covered in tomatos. Significantly better than other years! Bravo!
Positive ALConner
April 29, 2002
This stuff in incredible! The palm shrub in our front yard grew so fast and tall that neighbors actually stopped by to ask what our secret was. My favorite of their products is the rose formula - shortly after using the Algoflash, one of our rose bushes had over 20 blooms!

The web site was a little tricky to figure out at first, but the customer service is outstanding, very helpful, friendly and responsive.