The scoop on 'Garden Medicinals and Culinaries'

Garden Medicinals and Culinaries

Earlysville, Virginia 22936 (United States)

Phone: 434-964-9113
Fax: 434-973-8717

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Neutral farmer2010
Leesville, SC
June 10, 2010
Posted on June 10, 2010, updated June 10, 2010
This has to be the worst seed company in the world! I ordered 2 packs of seeds from their website 10 days ago and I recieved an email telling me that they were shipped the next day. Well, I only live 2 states away and it's been 10 days! With the slowest parcel service you can get, it only takes 3 days to ship a package from their location to mine, so, they lied to me to begin with. I have called their number multiple times and have never gotten anyone. I have also left messages to call me back and have gotten no response. So, stay away from these people because they obviously don't care about their customers!
On June 10th, 2010, farmer2010 changed the rating from negative to neutral and added the following:

My seeds finally arrived and they are as advertised. I guess it's ok to deal with them but don't expect to ever talk to anyone or recieve prompt service.
Positive Jenny4
Norfolk, VA (Zone 8a)
June 4, 2009
My order arrived within 4 days and was complete and accurate. The package instructions are generic (e.g., the same for fennel, basil and lettuce seeds) so it helps to have another reference if you want to be very precise about sowing conditions. All seeds germinated on schedule, as expected, and have grown into healthy plants. I will order from Garden Medicinals again.
Positive jcsgreenthumb
Pisgah Forest, NC (Zone 6b)
October 23, 2006
I ordered both seeds and plants from them recently. I received an email explaining that the plants would not be shipped until spring as that particular plant doesn't transplant well in the fall. I was given the option of receiving a refund for the plants or could wait until spring, which is what I chose to do. Shortly after our email communication, the seeds arrived. So far, great customer service!

I will add more to this after I receive the plants and see how the seeds did.

Positive dlmorrow
Springfield, MA
January 6, 2003
I highly recomment this company and web site. I have had nothing but good experience from these folks. And their web site is a wealth of information and links. They are generous with the seeds you order and Jeff McCormack has been very good about assisting view email (in my case) with any questions and concerns I have had.