The scoop on 'Alpen Gardens'

Alpen Gardens

12010 NE Flett Road
Gaston, Oregon 97119 (United States)

Visit Alpen Gardens at:

Comments:

Positive b07ias
Eureka, CA
April 25, 2013
Healthy tubers plus generous extras even on my small order. Very reasonable cost and shipping.
Positive Dahlia_Gardener
Myrtle Creek, OR
February 4, 2013
I Ordered tubers of varieties I wanted, and a couple I didn't know I wanted until I saw them on the website (grin).

The order process was easy, and when I figured out that I needed my tubers earlier than the pick-up-at-the-garden date, they were willing to help me out by adjusting my order to be shipped on a date convenient to me. Shipping charges were reasonable, too, which was nice.

Positive veryzer
Sycamore, IL
May 27, 2012
I received multiple tubers of almost every variety I ordered plus a few bonuses on my modest order. I highly recommend.
Positive psudan
Mentor, OH
May 3, 2012
I received my order this morning and was very pleased. Dahlia tubers were very plump and healthy with every one sprouting. They sent several extras. The packaging was very secure and the tubers well protected. This was my first order with this seller and I'm very impressed.
Positive linette2001
Gainesville, FL (Zone 8b)
April 15, 2011
Selection was extensive. Quick shipping. Got free tubers and free shipping. Tubers with new growth 1 week after potting up. Great company!
Positive queequeg_1
Pinellas Park, FL (Zone 10a)
June 3, 2010
Placed 2 different orders from them this season. Both orders were promptly shipped, well packed and the tubers were healthy specimens. I also received a few bonuses and extras, so it was a very nice surprise and value for the money. Will definitely buy from again.
Positive ikgilbert
Snohomish, WA
May 29, 2009
I ordered some dahlias online late in the season (a few days before memorial day). The dahlia tubers I received were in VERY GOOD shape. I am very pleased with them and I intend to purchase from them again next year and will also recommend them to friends who grow dahlias too.
Positive Steve_D
Massapequa Park, NY (Zone 7a)
March 3, 2007
Offering quite diverse. Prompt attention to my order and I was pleased with quality.
Neutral macoptions
Somersworth, NH
April 16, 2005
Nice offerings but it's hard to evaluate them when they have nothing available for sale.