The scoop on 'Mr. Drip'

Mr. Drip

Concho, Arizona 85924 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-503-7477

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive jedsplace
Centerville, NC
April 24, 2013
I ordered a rain barrel drip hose kit with a little reluctance. Shipping charges were a little high but it arrived promptly and was packaged well. It was easy to assemble and is working like a charm. It was hard for me to believe that the hose would work with no pressure, just gravity feed. I wish I could have purchased this setup years ago!
Positive schinknc
Wichita, KS
July 21, 2006
I purchased an Ocean Breeze mist system. Delivery was extremely fast and product was just as advertised (love the system). The kit came with 50' of tubing and I needed just a little more to run it the way I wanted so I got back on the website and ordered and additional 50'. The second time was also very fast delivery. Would highly recommend their site for it's huge inventory and exceptional service.
Brent
Positive growopdude
Winfield, IL (Zone 5a)
July 2, 2006
Item ordered was exactly as described. Shipped promptly and arrived in good shape.