The scoop on 'Gärtner Pötschke'

Gärtner Pötschke

Gaertner Poetschke
Kaarst, 41561
(Germany)

Phone: 0049 2131 793 333
Fax: 0049 2131 793 444

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Comments:

Positive Wintermoor
Jesteburg-Wiedenhof
Germany (Zone 8a)
May 7, 2002
I have had three orders sent by Gaertner Poetschke, and both were very professionally packed. The plants were not crushed into a little box where they could be stressed by the travelling, and all plants arrived in excellent condition. They are now growing well in my garden. They will not send any plants out, which are not in season, therefore an order could be spread over three deliveries a couple of months apart.
Along with the delivery of the plants, I got a little present of a booklet about care and maintenance of the plants, and a packet of summer flower seeds.
I was even called once for them to check that my order was as I expected. Excellent.