The scoop on 'Peckerwood Gardens'

Peckerwood Gardens

20571 FM 359 Road
Hempstead, Texas 77445 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive SwannT
Austin, TX
April 2, 2009
Peckerwood Garden purchased to property next to them which had been known as Yucca Dew Nursery. That is the only relationship between the two.
Positive blazer_007
Poulsbo, WA
June 11, 2007
Some really neat seeds here. Recieved my order after about 2 weeks, and into the 3rd am already having germination with some of the seeds. Will definately order again.
Positive daveman
Johnson City, TN
November 17, 2006
This place doesn't have a very extensive list of seeds, but most are hard to come by. I ordered a pack of seeds and emailed them a couple of weeks later asking about shipment and they answered the soonest possible time and let me know they were shipped and gave me the days I could email them again if I didn't receive the seeds. The seeds arrived a few days later, and had a very large quantity of them in the packet. This is a great company and I will order from them anytime!
Positive sunfest
West Palm Beach, FL
May 15, 2002
I believe that Peckerwood Gardens is associated with Yucca-Do Nursery. As far as I know, Peckerwood sells seeds only.

What I like is their impressive collection of unusual seeds. Like Yucca-Do, they specialize in mostly native plants form Texas and Mexico. Many of their seeds do not seem to be available anywhere else.

I have only bought from them once (this spring) so I will withhold judgment on seed viability for awhile. However I have been very impressed so far by their selection of unusual materials, and the seeds I received were well labeled and seemed well dried and packaged.