The scoop on 'Aimer's Seed (Tregunno Seed)'

Aimer's Seed (Tregunno Seed)

126 Catharine St. North
Hamilton, Ontario L84 1J4 (Canada)

Phone: 1-905-529-2601
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive cooperville
Cumberland, BC
Canada
February 8, 2007
I planted Streamers Mixed Sweet Peas last year and they were so spectacular that friends and I want to plant them again this year. They had beautiful varigated colors, highly scented and had a very long flowering period. They grew well above my 8 foot trellis.
Negative hillfarm
Quesnel, BC (Zone 4a)
May 19, 2003
Ordered several times some years ago. Overpriced seed; some was mislabelled; some catalogue captions seem to have been cribbed from Chiltern's. Would be very cautious about re-ordering from them.
Neutral mamabear018
July 1, 2001
I have ordered seeds from this company, but found they are not hardy for our Alberta Zone 3 climate with its "Chinook winds" which cause temperatures to fluctuate rapidly.
Neutral maureenmark
April 1, 2001
Aimers has a great selection of plants that are not widely available in Canada. However, for the price of the seeds, I would expect better germination information to be provided. The instructions given are generic and not always accurate. I hope that they have improved in this area. I have not ordered from them for two years.
Positive majanss
February 1, 1998
I just received their new catalogue with the new address. I like their catalogue and have ordered from them for a few years. Good service and no complaints from me.
Positive RandBLee
September 1, 1996
This company sells seed mail order and will ship to the USA. They accept US VISA/MC. The seed is imported from England, it seems, and this is one of the few mail order companies besides Thompson & Morgan and that silly Seymour's Selected Seeds that offers North Americans the wide range of annual and perennial seed available in UK. They can be slow to ship, however.