The scoop on 'Marshall Grain Company'

Marshall Grain Company

2224 East Lancaster Ave.
Forth Worth, Texas 76103-2221 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-361-1286

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive sorensee
Riverton, UT
September 1, 2007
I ordered vinegar for weed control. It was shipped promptly and arrived in good condition. I would not hesitate to order from Marshall Grain Company again.
Neutral JimMGC
Fort Worth, TX
May 19, 2006
I don't know what might have been happening when Dstarz called last June, but this isn't typical of how we handle customers. Back then mailorder calls were being taken in our store, so maybe the person handling the call was trying to take care of other customers at the same time. It still shouldn't have happened. To avoid those kinds of things happening in the future, we have since directed all mailorder calls into our office. That way we can concentrate on helping the customer on the phone. We really do try to provide excellent customer service. That time we failed.
Negative dstartz
Deep South Texas, TX (Zone 9a)
June 10, 2005
I just spent an hour dialing and waiting on multiple phone calls to/from Marshall Grain trying to order a Tula hat ($19.95 + S&H). I was put on hold and forgotten, told they had none in stock even though the website would allow me to order one, had the shipping costs jacked up half again as much as online and the whole time their attitude was one of indifference or just plain annoyance. (When I asked if he was on a corded phone before I gave my credit card info the man acted as if my concern was unwarranted, but would humor me.)

At the end of the phone there was no 'Thank you', 'Have a good day', etc, just "We'll try to get out today.". Click.
Positive Cactopus
January 14, 2004
Marshall Grain has a great selection of seeds for your garden, as well as a great selection of organic products for your plants and garden.