The scoop on 'NWN Nursery'

NWN Nursery

1365 Watford Circle
Chipley, Florida 32428 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Michael_Ronayne
Nutley, NJ (Zone 6b)
June 5, 2011
In the late fall of 2009 in ordered Hibiscus grandiflorus seeds and started them indoors without any difficulties. When I put the plants out too early in the spring of 2010 all but one was killed by a late frost. The survivor grew a single stalk which flowered and set seeds, which were collected and saved. With the onset of winter I covered the Hibiscus grandiflorus with one foot of salt-hay and expected the plant to not make it through the winter in my Zone 6b garden. Much to my surprise the Hibiscus grandiflorus made it through the winter of 2010-2011 and is the fastest growing Hibiscus in my garden. The seller is highly recommended.

Mike
Positive LabRat2k3
July 7, 2003
I ordered two bamboo plants from NWN Nursery... They were very responsive and helpful. The plants, which were reasonably priced, arrived in good condition and were well packaged... I will most definitely do business with this company again in the future.