The scoop on 'Bonsai Collectables'

Bonsai Collectables

1810 Whitlatch Drive
Lancaster, California 93535 (United States)

Phone: 661-726-2988
Fax: 661-726-2988

Comments:

Positive houseplant
Topeka, KS
October 29, 2005
Friendly people (thats worth a LOT) Very nice plants, took off growing and are now quite large.Would certainally use again.
Positive nick89
Tallahassee, FL (Zone 8b)
June 23, 2005
John and Eileen Zanderzuk are very friendly to deal with and very understanding. They called me up to ask about what to substitute when not all the plants I wanted were avalible. They offer many rare tropical plants. Shipping is quick and plants are healthy for bare-rooted plants. It should be noted that they have relocated to Eustis, FL.
Positive rusty2004
Lodi, CA
May 28, 2004
I was very pleased with the customer service, and with my 1st order of plants, nice sized plants, fresh and no leave loss, Let me know the day they shipped because of using fex-x. Packed good. Bare root wrapped and moist,
Will order again.
Marlene Motz
Positive Genesis47
April 2, 2003
I had a very positive experience with this co.

They were very helpful, and concerned about the
arrival condition of my plant. They contacted
me by phone and e-mail.

I did have to wait until warmer weather conditions,
but, that was understandable and most appreciated.

I give them an AA++
Positive raphine
March 12, 2003
I have ordered on two occasions from this nursery & received a total of 4 plants. They have plants that are quite hard to find--such as Ficus benghalensis and Euphorbia balsamifera--as well as the usual succulent stuff; and they have some pretty good-sized specimens. The first order of 3 plants arrived in pretty good condition and started growing quickly when the weather warmed. The second (as they predicted) lost all its leaves but they grew back. The prices are reasonable; they ship promptly (but wait for warm weather in winter of course) and respond quickly to questions and concerns. Per my request, they emailed me before shipping. I recommend them.