The scoop on 'Mooarhill Farm & Greenhouse'

Mooarhill Farm & Greenhouse

RR #1, Box 5510
Mt. Vernon, Maine 04352 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Neutral regianilaw
Saint Paul, MN
January 31, 2005
I have been trying to contact this company for weeks their website cannot be found by any browser I have used and I have received no response to my e-mails. My hope is that someone from the company will see this and leave a response.
Company representative comment on November 2, 2011:
On Nov 2, 2011 1:24 PM, Mooarhill Farm & Greenhouse responded with:

Hello everybody,
Mooarhill stopped it web business for a number of years and it's being started back up again. We apologize to anyone who's tried to get in touch and hasn't been responded to. The information on the new website (mooarhillfarms.com) will be updated regularly to avoid future miscommunications. The website will soon be set up for selling garlic online and will have other general information about the business.

Positive Yahoots
Boston, MA
June 9, 2003
I ordered from Mooarhill Farms early this spring they accomadated me( I have a heated greenhouse) with excellent tomato seedlings, the best I have ever received by mail. I certainly will order from them again.