The scoop on 'Eden Organic Nursery Services, Inc. (EONS)'

Eden Organic Nursery Services, Inc. (EONS)

2021 SW 70th Ave #B-9
Davie, Florida 33317 (United States)

Phone: 954-382-8281
Fax: 954-382-8280
Paper Catalog Cost: Free

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive zanna
D, Central Florida, FL (Zone 9a)
December 13, 2009
Posted on November 14, 2009, updated December 13, 2009
I requested a catalog from EONS since the beginning of 2009: they have a awsome variety of seeds. I always wanted to order but I was a little nervous until I read all positive comments about EONS here.
So I did it, I ordered and I am very satisfied, the order was shipped fast with a tracking process for shipping, the works, even for a small order! Wow!
I will definitelly order from EONS again.
Isa aka Zanna!

On December 13th, 2009, zanna added the following:

And I did order again! I and again very, very satisfied!
Isa aka Zanna
Positive grrrlgeek
Grayslake, IL (Zone 5a)
October 16, 2009
Lots of unique seeds, well packed, well labeled, quick shipping. Definitely will be a repeat customer
Positive KanapahaLEW
Alachua, FL (Zone 8b)
June 9, 2009
Shipping was quick. Every packet had specific instructions for best germination techniques. The list of seeds contains many unusual varieties, and prices are very reasonable. It was obvious to me that these people love plants, love what they do and care about their customers.
Positive kurlygirl
Mattoon, IL (Zone 5b)
June 7, 2009
I placed an order with this company for the first time, ordering about 10 different seeds. The shipping was quick. The company inadvertently sent the wrong seed for one of my items but responded to my email quickly and sent the replacement. So far my germination rate has been 100%. I am very pleased with my experience with this company and will order from them in the future.
Positive Allwild
North, TX
May 14, 2009
This was a first order for this company and I am completely happy with using EONS and will definitely use them again! I placed my order over the weekend and received my order the same week (Thursday). Communication is very good-I had ordered the same thing twice, sent an email, received a personal response from Ann the following day. I felt the service was very personable as well as fast and accurate.

They have a wonderful selection of medicinal herbs. I was searching for Witch Hazel when I found them. They also have fruit trees and heirlooms available. Very nice.
On May 17th, 2009, allwild818 added the following:

I am preparing my Paw Paw seeds now!! I also got some herbs from them and diatomaceous earth which is an organic way to get rid of the ants in the garden and the fleas- it was only 2.50 a lb., so I got two lbs!
Positive carolyn_haack
Saint Petersburg, FL
July 9, 2007
Ordered a variety of seeds from this company as they have a large selection of medicinal herbs.

A discount was applied for bulk orders, and I paid less than I expected too. Shipping was quick, and included a nifty catalog chock full of all sorts of recipes I'm planning to try.
Positive Gina_Rose
Hollywood, FL (Zone 10b)
July 31, 2006
Ordered a few packets of seeds from this company, and they came quickly and in labelled packets. Also had a high rate of germination, if not 100%, for each seed packet (hibiscus, mimosa plant, fortnight lily). I had a little trouble with the Agapanthus africanus, but I think that may have been my fault- I hear they're easy to start from seed! :P
They have a wide variety of things, and the prices are very nearly "unbeatable"... I'll definitely use them again.
Positive Wendy
(Zone 9a)
February 3, 2006
I first emailed this Company asking for shipping costs to Canada.
I heard back from them within 24 hours. I then placed my order and received it in 10 days. The seeds came well packaged/protected and labeled with common & botanical names plus germination info.
I am very pleased with EONS and would definitely order from them again!
Positive BassetMom
Torrance, CA (Zone 10a)
April 28, 2005
I have had fantastic germination rates from their seeds, even one to two years after receiving them. Virtually no damping off. Great instructions, wonderful communication, kind and generous people who care about what they do. I highly recommend EONS!
Positive taufgardner
American Fork, UT
February 23, 2005
I made a very small order the other day. Always am a little nervous when starting a relationship with a new business. Thus far, I am very pleased. They have treated me as though my order was the most important one they have gotten, in spite of its size. This company communicates more completely and promptly than any other I have worked with on the 'net or through catalogs. Will see about seed viability, but am impressed so far.
Positive akflowers
Palmer, AK
October 27, 2003
Ordered four packets of seeds to "test" out company. My order was tracked so I could see exactly were my seeds were. The order came in earlier than I expected and not only did I receive more seeds per packet the viability of the seeds have been wonderful. Would highly recommend this company.