The scoop on 'Florian Tools'

Florian Tools

157 Water Street
Southington, Connecticut 06489 (United States)

Phone: 800-275-3618
Fax: 860-628-6036

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive Joan
Belfield, ND (Zone 4a)
September 15, 2004
I ordered the Weed Ho and the transplant knife this year and I love them both. They shipped the items quickly too.
Positive JulieBW
Geneseo, NY (Zone 5b)
January 28, 2004
I ordered from them a year ago and was pleased with the product and service. They were the first company I noticed carrying a rocking seat - kind of mushroom shaped. I subsequently noticed this item in a couple of other catalogs, but Florian offered it without the (unnecessary)tool holder, so the price was significantly less. Their representative was also kind and helpful at the Gardenscape show in Rochester NY in March 2003.
Positive Jenkinsg9789
August 14, 2003
I have made multiple purchases from their Website.

The Florian Ratchet Cut pruners are the best rose pruners I have ever tried. Better than the pruners that I purchased from Jackson and Perkins, the rose retailers. I have approximately 130 roses.

The also have a very pricy, but also worth the cost, ratchet cut pole pruners. I have used both the 1 1/2 inch and the 2 in versions [$200 to $300 cost range]. In addition to the standard 16' adjustable pole, you can get an extension pole that hooks on for another 8 feet. Because of the ratchet action, you can really cut with a reasonable amount of effort a 2 inch thick limb that is over 20 feet in the air!
Positive msanjelpie
Meridian, ID
July 11, 2002
Ordered the Garden handy cart. Received quickly and in great condition. Reasonable shipping. Would order again.