The scoop on 'Perennial Vegetable Seed Company'

Perennial Vegetable Seed Company

Belchertown, Massachusetts 01007 (United States)

Paper Catalog Cost: $1

Comments:

Positive edibleforests
Holyoke, MA
September 16, 2005
I just wanted to let folks know that the Edible Forest Gardens two vol book set is now available. Although I hear it took a difficult 7 years to finish the book, it is the most comprehensive book you'll ever find on the subject. I encourage all to purchase a copy from the Edible Forest Gardens web site. You will not regret it for a minute. And unfortunately the perennial vegetable seed company is no longer in business. I was able to get a lot of great seed from the company before it ended. Maybe we'll see them back some day.
Negative permie
May 9, 2003
These people claim to be preparing a book on "Edible Forest Gardens: a Delicious and Practical Ecology " that is supposedly available soon.

I was fooled by them and "pre-ordered" the book about 3 years ago. They are still advertising the book as "forthcoming", but refuse to respond to queries. I have tried about 10-12 times to contact them by email or telephone message - zero responses!

Don't be fooled by these guys - I think you will never see your money or anything for it!!!

They seem like real jerks...