The scoop on 'Main Street Seed & Supply Co.'

Main Street Seed & Supply Co.

401 Main Street
Bay City, Michigan 48706 (United States)

Phone: 1-866-229-3276

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and seeds.

Comments:

Positive StarLit
July 26, 2009
Great prices for so many seeds, order was received very quickly. Their email notice ended up in my spam folder though, so make sure your email settings don't automatically delete spam when dealing with this company.
Negative jkfarm
Conover, NC
October 21, 2008
I ordered some bulk veg. seeds back in september, not alot mind you, but enough to bring us in around 800$ next year.

I called them up last week and they told me "our computers where messed up, try back in a few weeks".

This is my first transaction with them, because usually i have my brother in michigan send me them. But he wasnt able to cause of work/gas prices.

Now its been just a bout a month, and still no seeds, they are really kinda bothering me, cause i usually have my seeds started out in my greenhouse around this time, which is just a huge house looking thing which i can take down easily after the frost is gone.

But im not sure if I will be buying again after their "technical problem"
Positive AriadneH17
Cambridge, MA
July 27, 2008
I ordered a variety of herb and vegetable seeds. Delivery was prompt, and germination rates have been very good!
Positive bed24
Denver, CO (Zone 5b)
November 24, 2006
Great company! My order shipped promptly and I am so happy to have found the seeds that I wanted at a great price. I will definitely order from them again.
Positive shellva
Camden, NC
March 2, 2006
In a word, WOW! I ordered 3 lbs of white dutch clover seed on Sunday night, package was sitting on my porch on Wednesday afternoon. Main Street Seed and Supply had some of the best prices on the web. Believe me, I searched all over looking for clover seed! I'm impressed with their customer service!
Positive CatalpaTree
Medford, NJ
October 24, 2005
A stunning company to work with. Everything that I have purchased form them has been top rate, (And I am very picky!), with never a problem, or an issue. They have never let me down!
Thanks
Positive Greening
Cambridge, MA
June 7, 2005
Ordered dutch white clover seed and three kinds of flower seeds on June 1; they arrived on June 3. Two of the types flower seeds have had 100% germination rates so far, and the third one is just coming up. Very satisfied!
Positive LolaBontemps
October 18, 2002
I ordered bulk seeds by fax on Oct. 9 and had seeds in hand on Oct. 12. They were out of a few things, but I am ordering late in the season. I will order again from them in the spring.